Sunday, August 25, 2013

Update

Well, I made it through my first week of school and let me tell you I was exhausted!! I'm so glad I started taking action this summer to improve my health and my families health so we could continue what we had already started. This is the time of year where I will definitely find out if I can sustain it all! I've already changed a few things around like exercising more in the morning. I tried out my first morning Barre class and it was a great way to start out the day! I loved doing Yoga while everyone was still sleeping at home, it was super peaceful! Finally, packing my lunch is the next thing I had to change up from last year. All fresh veggies and fruit and lemon water or left over dinner, delicious! Of course the added fruits and veggies from Juice Plus too! It's a feeling of relief to know we are all getting an additional 17 fruits and veggies every day! If you haven't had a chance, check out my website at Juice Plus.

Here are a few of my favorite recipes from last week:

Sweet Potato Quinoa Burgers

Zucchini Quinoa Lasagna

Toasted Quinoa Salad with Scallops and Snow Peas

Have a great week! Enjoy this beautiful weather!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment