Sunday, August 18, 2013

Biggest Challenge Yet

Wow what a busy week!! I think my biggest challenge in my mission to lead a healthy and active lifestyle is coming up. I go back to school this week and we will fall into a routine of school for mommy, preschool for my girls, fall activities, etc... My challenge will be to not get so caught up in it, I start to get lazy. I know my story in the past has been, "I'm too tired, I'll do _____ tomorrow." (Fill in the blank with whatever activity never seems to get accomplished.) I have to keep reminding myself of why I wanted to become 1 Healthy Mama in the first place and that my two most important reasons will be watching and copying what I do!

Here's my action plan so far:
1. Stick to my workout plan of Turbo Kick and Barre and getting up early on the off days to work out downstairs before the rush of the day begins.
2. Pack lunches the night before. (Hope for leftovers from the yummy dinners I've been making, we don't usually have too many leftovers in this house!)
3. Get a shower and at least start to get ready before my girls get up. (They get up so early these days!)
4. Remember that STRESS is just another word for FEAR! When I'm starting to get stressed out I will stop and ask what am I afraid of and I will confront this fear head on. (In the past, it's usually been the fear of not getting it all done, my new belief is "I have all the time in the world!")
5. Continue to plan our meals and grocery shop according to what I'm making. I can chop the vegetables the night before and can cook the Quinoa the night before when the recipe calls for it to be cold.

I'll let you know how it goes! I feel motivated and confident! I GOT THIS!! :) Here's to being 1 Healthy and Stress-Free Mama!!

Enjoy the beautiful weather today!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment