Monday, August 12, 2013

Last Week

I wanted to share some of the recipes I followed last week. After another successful week of avoiding processed fats and meat I'm feeling great! It's funny, but some days my biggest issue is not drinking enough water. When I don't get enough I can tell a noticeable difference in my energy level. It's my mission to drink enough water this week!!

Here are my favorite recipes from last week. The last one was one I already made, it's quick, easy, and yummy!!

Delicious Stuffed Peppers

Portobello Mushroom Pizzas

Avocado with Bell Peppers and Tomato

Edamame, Corn and Quinoa Salad

I would love to hear what your favorite healthy recipes are to make for your families, especially the ones your kiddos like to eat!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment