Sunday, August 4, 2013

10 Day Challenge

I did it! I completed the 10 Day Challenge from UPW! It consists of vital breathing, eating a living foods diet and drinking living water, the power of eating an alkaline diet, aerobic exercise, nourishment, and a directed mind and heart. It also consists of avoiding dairy, meat, processed fats and acid addictions (alcohol and coffee). I'm working on avoiding the coffee part, but I'm down to one cup a day!

It has been incredible! I have so much energy and feel so good! I'm actually waking up before my babies and exercising or reading every morning! I ate no processed fat and ate only living foods. Here are some of my favorite recipes from last week:


Now that the 10 Days are over, I'm ready to continue to incorporate these concepts into my daily life! Stay tuned...






No comments:

Post a Comment